How we can help
JSA Psychotherapy is a private practice based in the North West of England, providing a broad range of psychology and psychotherapy services. Though much of the work we do is conducted for the legal, corporate, health, local government and education sectors, we are also able to provide assessment and support for private clients upon request.
Reasons to choose JSA:
- We respond quickly. For example, we know that getting a prompt assessment can be vital when the clock is ticking on care proceedings or a case of sick leave. As a private practice we have the flexibility to prioritise urgent cases and avoid lengthy waiting lists for treatments.
- Our staff are highly qualified, holding Doctorates, Masters and first degrees in relevant disciplines. Between us we hold membership of eight professional bodies including the British Psychological Society, the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and the British Association for Sexual and Relationship Therapy.
- JSA is accredited to offer a broad range of specific interventions such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Play Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy and EMDR.
- Our clinicians are both experienced and situated at the cutting-edge of modern practice. The team is strengthened with a deep understanding of the issues we treat, as well as being informed by the latest developments in the field of psychotherapy.
- We care. Not just for each and every client, but also those who find themselves in sudden, unexpected need of help. On the morning after the Manchester Arena bombing, JSA was talking to the authorities, offering free counselling and other services to the injured, their families and members of the emergency services.
Founded in 2003 by Julie Stirpé, JSA has grown into one of the UK’s leading private practices for psychology and psychotherapy services.